Call for Papers: Adaptation Futures 2016
Adaptation Futures 2016 is the biennial conference of the Global Programme of Research on Climate Change Vulnerability, Impacts and Adaptation (PROVIA).
In 2016 the European Commission and the Government of the Netherlands will co-host the fourth edition. The programme of the conference will offer a variety of plenary and parallel sessions, round tables, excursions, exhibitions, side events and back-to-back meetings. The submission of abstracts is now welcome under one of the following seven themes:
- cities and infrastructure
- food, forestry and rural livelihoods
- fresh water availability and access
- public health
- ecosystems and ecosystem based adaptation
- disaster risk reduction
- the Arctic.
Submissions may also address one of the following cross-cutting issues:
- risk assessment
- adaptation planning and evaluation
- institutions and governance
- finance, investment and business.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 4th October 2015. Visit here for more details.