(Call for Papers) Contemporary Migration in a Changing World
International Scientific Conference: “Contemporary Migration in Changing World: New Perspectives and Challenges”
University of Belgrade – Faculty of Geography
18-21st Sept 2016
- Contemporary Mobilities in a Global Perspective. Has the World Become More Migratory?
- Migration and Mobility – New Directions in Migration Research
- Managing Migration, Controlling Borders
- New geography of migration
- Forced Migration, Terrorism and Security/ Human Smuggling and Trafficking
- Environment and Development-induced Displacement
- Migration and the Development Nexus (poverty, inequality, human capital; social networks and migration; diaspora externalities; remittances; brain drain; brain gain; migration and institutional/technological change)
- Migration and Mobility of Talents and Skills: New Trends, Challenges and Prospects
- European migration politics: European Asylum in Crisis?
- Researching Migration in Rural Areas
- Regional Development, Planning and Policy (partnerships between government, nongovernmental organizations, academia and the private sector to facilitate positive outcomes for migrants and host communities)
- Comparative Migration Policies. Local and National Strategies to Manage Migration;
- Integration, Interconnectivity and Multiculturalism: Whose Responsibility is it?
- The Role of Serbia in International Migration System
- How Migration Shaped Our World and Will Define Our Future?