The “Building Vibrant Rural Futures: Mobilizing Knowledge and Informing Policy” Conference invites stories, presentations, panels, and capacity building sessions on how community organizations, policymakers, and researchers are mobilizing knowledge to inform policy and build vibrant rural futures. Conference organizers include contributions that address one of the following five themes:
· Local and regional economic development
· Labour force development and training
· Climate change and impacts on rural communities
· Rural data, information and harnessing digital data
· Aboriginal transformations/issues
A brief overview of proposed sessions should be submitted via: guelph2016.crrf.ca
The deadline for submissions is April 21, 2016.