Patrick Leveque named First Policy Fellow – Governance Team
The Governance Team is proud to announce their 2016/2017 Policy Fellow. Patrick is the Chief of Staff in the Office of the Third Party (OTP) of the Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island.
Patrick will be serving an important function for the Governance Team and working towards advancing the mandate and vision of RPLC. Within the Governance Team, the policy fellow will be facilitating the following activities:
• Connecting with and/or mentoring graduate students interested in governance related topics;
• Justifying new governance research topics;
• Assisting in advancing governance policy;
• Advising on policy briefs;
• Helping to ground policy discussions in the perspectives of rural practitioners;
• Attending and presenting at select conferences;
• Contributing to articles, blog posts, and knowledge mobilization events.
For full, story please see below: HERE