Register Now – Networks Leadership Symposium, Vancouver BC
NLS 2018 will embrace an interactive, inquiry-based approach to encourage dialogue – objectives include:
- examine how working in networks often requires a balancing act
- explore if and how inherent tensions in networks can be practically managed
- discuss the key characteristics of highly functioning networks
- share lessons learned and realities of networks from different sectors and locations
- explore the importance of a developing a collaborative culture as key to growth and sustainability
- review recent innovations in network research, practice and evaluation.
For more information including preliminary program, speakers, an how to register: Click Here
Recordings of all of our webinars can be found on the RPLC YouTube channel. Visit the site to see all of the rural related webinars or check out some of the Rural Governance related webinars below.
- 2017.09.06 – British Columbia’s Approach to Regional Government, Kelly Vodden, Robert Bish, Brain Walisser and Craig Pollett. Video, Presentation
- 2017.08.08 – National Rural Development: The Role of the National Rural Network, Dr. Maura Farrell. Video
- 2017.06.14 – Quebec’s Approach to Regional Government: An Overview and Critical Reflections, Jean Dionne, Dr. Bruno Jean, Craig Pollett, Dr. Bill Reimer and Dr. Kelly Vodden. Video, PowerPoint
RURAL ROUTES PODCASTS: related to RURAL GOVERNANCE
For more episodes on a variety of rural issues, please visit: http://ruralroutespodcasts.com
Rural Routes is a Leslie Harris Centre of Regional Policy and Development and Canadian Rural Revitalization Foundation initiative. This show is supported through a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Connection grant.