The Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA) has announced the Call for Letters of Intent for the 2016-2017 OMAFRA Food Safety Research Program. Submission deadline: June 29, 2016 @ 11:50 am...
Calendar of Events
- A Tale of Two Canadas: Where you grew up affects your income in adulthood
- Call for Proposals – RPLC Networks
- Our Land, Our Future: National Summit on Indigenous Youth and Natural Resource Development
- How school staff try to coax Natuashish kids back to class
- Place Peripheral – Place-Based Development in Rural, Island, and Remote Regions (New eBook by RPLC members)
2015 call for letters of intent capacity building Church crisis response disease prevention diversity doctors economic analysis economics education environment flyers food safety globalization Human Capital and Migration ICRPS ICRPS Summer School improvement Ireland law manufacturing Measuring and Modeling Rural Wealth for Sustainable and Broad-Based Rural Prosperity network development observation partnership policy tool political science practice practice challenges religion rural areas rural Canada rural insights rural matters rural services save the date seasonal settlement services social cohesion symposium UK upcoming webinars western Canada