Call for Papers 2017 ICASS Conference: Umea, Sweden, June 8-12 Session: Women and food systems in the Circumpolar North Organizers: Dr. Magalie Quintal-Marineau (University of Ottawa) and Eleanor Stephenson (McGill University) Proposal deadline: December 16th 2016 We are pleased to invite...
Calendar of Events
- New Resource Developed – Newcomers Guide on Indigenous Peoples of Manitoba
- ACSRC Newsletter – May 2017
- Canadian Institute of Health Research Awards $2 Million for National Rural Research Project
- Registration Now Open – Rural Alberta Innovation & Learning Commons (RAIL)
- RPLC presents to Senate of Canada – Canadian Infrastructure Program Review
2015 call for letters of intent capacity building Church crisis response disease prevention diversity doctors economic analysis economics education environment flyers food safety globalization Human Capital and Migration ICRPS ICRPS Summer School improvement Ireland law manufacturing Measuring and Modeling Rural Wealth for Sustainable and Broad-Based Rural Prosperity network development observation partnership policy tool political science practice practice challenges religion rural areas rural Canada rural insights rural matters rural services save the date seasonal settlement services social cohesion symposium UK upcoming webinars western Canada