Oxford Symposium on Population, Migration, and the Environment March 21 and 22 March, 2016 Wadham College, Oxford, UK You are invited to present a paper that encourages the exchange of interdisciplinary ideas about the...
Calendar of Events
- New Resource Developed – Newcomers Guide on Indigenous Peoples of Manitoba
- ACSRC Newsletter – May 2017
- Canadian Institute of Health Research Awards $2 Million for National Rural Research Project
- Registration Now Open – Rural Alberta Innovation & Learning Commons (RAIL)
- RPLC presents to Senate of Canada – Canadian Infrastructure Program Review
2015 call for letters of intent capacity building Church crisis response disease prevention diversity doctors economic analysis economics education environment flyers food safety globalization Human Capital and Migration ICRPS ICRPS Summer School improvement Ireland law manufacturing Measuring and Modeling Rural Wealth for Sustainable and Broad-Based Rural Prosperity network development observation partnership policy tool political science practice practice challenges religion rural areas rural Canada rural insights rural matters rural services save the date seasonal settlement services social cohesion symposium UK upcoming webinars western Canada