Oxford Symposium on Population, Migration, and the Environment March 21 and 22 March, 2016 Wadham College, Oxford, UK You are invited to present a paper that encourages the exchange of interdisciplinary ideas about the...
- Rural Policy Research & Exchange Grants – Call for Proposals 2017/2018
- Farms the most dangerous family homes in the UK
- RPLC Launches New Rural Policy Networks
- RPLC Dashboard Infographic – September 2017
- RPLC Policy Brief – Ontario’s Clean Water Act and its implications for rural serviced municipalities.
2015 call for letters of intent capacity building Church crisis response disease prevention diversity doctors economic analysis economics education environment flyers food safety globalization Human Capital and Migration ICRPS ICRPS Summer School improvement Ireland law manufacturing Measuring and Modeling Rural Wealth for Sustainable and Broad-Based Rural Prosperity network development observation partnership policy tool political science practice practice challenges religion rural areas rural Canada rural insights rural matters rural services save the date seasonal settlement services social cohesion symposium UK upcoming webinars western Canada