- MacDonald, Terri. “Free and equal: NTEU’s submission to the AHRC’s proposal for a national human rights framework.” Advocate: Journal of the National Tertiary Education Union 27.1 (2020): 20.
- Burbano, Diana V., Thomas C. Meredith, and Monica E. Mulrennan. “Exclusionary decision-making processes in marine governance: The rezoning plan for the protected areas of the ‘iconic’Galapagos Islands, Ecuador.“ Ocean & Coastal Management 185 (2020): 105066.
- Mulrennan, Monica E., and Véronique Bussières. “Indigenous Environmental Stewardship: Do Mechanisms of Biodiversity Conservation Align with or Undermine It?.” Plants, People, and Places: The Roles of Ethnobotany and Ethnoecology in Indigenous Peoples’ Land Rights in Canada and Beyond 96 (2020): 282
- Ravazzoli, Elisa, and Diana E. Valero. “Social innovation: An instrument to achieve the sustainable development of communities.” Sustainable Cities and Communities; Leal Filho, W., Azul, AM, Eds (2020): 1-10.
- Lewin, Paul A., and Bruce A. Weber. “Distributional impacts of food assistance: How SNAP payments to the rural poor affect incomes in the urban core.” Papers in Regional Science (2020).
- Gfellner, Barbara M., and Ana I. Córdoba. “The interface of identity distress and psychological problems in students’ adjustment to University.” Scandinavian journal of psychology (2020).
- Loring, Philip A. “Threshold concepts and sustainability: features of a contested paradigm.” FACETS 5.1 (2020): 182-199.
- Greenfield, Kelly L., et al. “Learners as Leaders: A Collaborative Process for Building Student Capacity in Public Engagement.” Preparing Students for Community-Engaged Scholarship in Higher Education. IGI Global, 2020. 239-262.
- Mulrennan, Monica E. “Do Landscapes Listen? Wemindji Eeyou Knowledge, Adaptation and Agency in the Context of Coastal Landscape Change.” Landscapes and Landforms of Eastern Canada. Springer, Cham, 2020. 543-556.
- Carnevali, O., Benedetti, M., Beolchini, F., Dell’Anno, A., Fattorini, D., Gorbi, S., … & Regoli, F. (2020). New Insights for Early Warning and Countermeasures to Aquatic Pollution. In The First Outstanding 50 Years of “Università Politecnica delle Marche” (pp. 431-445). Springer, Cham.
- Lowatcharin, G., & Stallmann, J. I. (2020). Decentralization and citizen trust: An empirical study of policing in more and less developed countries. Journal of Public Affairs, 20(1), e1974.
- De Menna, Fabio, Jennifer Davis, Karin Östergren, Nicole Unger, Marion Loubiere, and Matteo Vittuari. “A combined framework for the life cycle assessment and costing of food waste prevention and valorization: an application to school canteens.” Agricultural and Food Economics 8, no. 1 (2020): 1-11.
- Pagani, M., De Menna, F., Johnson, T. G., & Vittuari, M. (2020). Impacts and costs of embodied and nutritional energy of food losses in the US food system: farming and processing (Part A). Journal of Cleaner Production, 244, 118730.
- Scott, Colin, and Mike Medeiros. “Personality and political careers: What personality types are likely to run for office and get elected?.” Personality and Individual Differences 152 (2020): 109600.
- Shortall, Sally, Annie McKee, and Lee‐Ann Sutherland. “The performance of occupational closure: the case of agriculture and gender.” Sociologia Ruralis 60, no. 1 (2020): 40-57.
- Buylova, A., Steel, B. S., & Simon, C. A. (2020). Public Perceptions of Energy Scarcity and Support for New Energy Technologies: A Western US Case Study. Energies, 13(1), 238.
- Watson, Mark, and Mary McMahon. “Career assessment and creativity: potential complementarity or a contradiction in terms?.” British Journal of Guidance & Counselling 48.1 (2020): 40-51.